Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Saturday, 17 June 2017

Best products for bleached hair


Keraplex (or Olaplex) Phase 3
It's the revolution in hair care I would say. It's used during bleaching or colouring your hair. It prevents damage to your hair and moisturize it. There are three phases: Phase 1 and 2 are used during bleaching or colouring your hair, you don't need to buy these. But you can buy Phase 3. It is for taking care of your hair afterwards. The difference between Keraplex and Oraplex is, first, the price: Keraplex is about 11€ and Olaplex is about 33€. You can buy both at Amazon. My hairdresser  told me that they aren't that different so I bought the cheaper version. I had the Olaplex treatment at my hairdresser, because they only have Olaplex. But they told me I could buy the Keraplex phase 3. It's really good for your hair. My hair didn't break afterwards. 5-6 years ago I bleached my hair and my hair was so damaged I had to cut it off so much. Everytime I bleached my hair now I use a Olaplex treatment during the bleaching and my hair is fine. Can only recommend :) It's a little bit more expensive if you use Olaplex at the hairdresser but it's worth it!


Aussie 3 Miracle Oil Reconstructor
One of my favourite hair oil for the lenght of my hair or my ends is the Aussie 3 Miracle Oil Reconstructor. It's smells really nice and it really moisturize your hair. It's so important to take care of you lenght and your ends after you got your hair bleached. I can only recommend to use oil as much as possible. I use it every night. I just put some in the ends and lenghts of my hair and they are so soft, even after bleaching it :)


Kérastase Résistance collection
One of the best hair care ranges for damaged hair is the Kérastase Résistance collection. It's "a range of hair care products that fight the symptoms of damaged hair. From fine, weak hair to thick, brittle hair with split ends, hair appears stronger and more resilient with the Résistance range.", according to the Kératase website and they are right. It's so good for you hair and yes, it's more expensive but it is worth it believe me. My hairdresser recommended it to me and I just love there products so much. You can find bigger sizes (normally they are for hair salons) on Amazon or other sites and can save some money.
They have Strengthening Shampoo and Strengthening anti-breakage cream conditioner and a Strengthening Masque. Moreover they have products for more damaged hair. Balm-in-shampoo, a Dual Care Treatment Serum, Intense nourishing masque (the best, let it sink it overnight). They also have Resurfacing strengthening milk and Lightweight caring conditioner. There is something for everybody. The Lightweight caring conditioner is very good for damaged fine hair.


Lush Marylin Hairmask
I really love lush products because of the way they produce them. The best one for blonde hair is the Marylin Hairmask. The smell is alright, not my favourite. But: it works wonders! My hair is shining so much after I used it and it's so soft. Also: if you buy 5 hairmask - save the pots and give them back to Lush. You'll get a free hairmask :)


I hope you liked this blog post. My last tip for dry skin, dry hair, dry face - coconut oil ;)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig