Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Monday, 3 April 2017

Face Beauty Haul: MAC + ZOEVA


I used up my concealer and my powder foundation. The best products are from MAC. I just love them so much. I bought the "Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35" in "NW15" for 22€ and the "Studio Fix Powder + Foundation" in "NW10" for 32€. I love using the foundation to set my fluid foundation. I use a buffer brush to set my makeup under my eyes, my nose and my chin. It just really looks so good. I use the concealer for under my eye because It's a really light shade. I use a really fluffy small buffer brush for the concealer and build it up really slowly. It looks so good :)

And also I bought the "125 Stippling" makeup brush from ZOEVA for 14,99€. ZOEVA have the best makeup brushes for an amazing price! I don't like the MAC brushes because the price is so ridiculous. I use this brush for fluid foundation because it's applying the foundation really natural and it looks so good.

I hope you like this post and maybe you were on a the search for foundation, concealer or good brushed and I helped you :)

Leave a comment if you liked this post ^^

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig