I'm always looking for new recipes and I found this really cool apple-ring pancake recipe. It sounded so good that I had to make it and I loved it! So I wanted to share it with you. It's really easy, tastes amazing and is so so healthy :)
- 2 large apples
- 50g of flour (almond, coconut, rye, buckwheat)
- 100ml of milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- some oil for your pan
- some maple syrup, honey or coconut flower syrup
- Put some oil in your pan and put it on middle heat.
- Cut your apple into slices. They shouldn't be too thin because they can break more easily when too thin. Remove the inside of the apple carefully with a knive.
- Put some cinnamon over the apple and mix the apple with the cinnamon. But be careful. They shoudn't break.
- Mix the egg, the flour, the milk and the baking powder together.
- Put the apple gentley into your pancake dough. Flip it until the whole apple slice is covered in dough.
- Put the apple into the pan and wait for about 2 minutes (and until you see bubbles) until you flip it.
- The pan shouldn't be too hot. It's better to put it on lower to middle heat.
- Meanwhile, cut the other apple into small pieces. Mix it with cinnamon and put it into your microwave or into a pan. If you use a pan, add 50ml of water as well. The apple should be soft.
- After you cooked the apple and made your pancakes: build a little pancake tower, put the apple on top and add some maple syrup.