I am starting Weight Watchers! I talked with a friend about it and I liked what she said about the programm. It really promotes healthy eating because you can eat as much vegetables and fruits as I like! And it really shows me that I eat to much sugar and sweets because these things have a lot point. I am really excited!
I can eat 30 SmartPoints daily . I also have 35 SmartPoints each week as an extra, if I eat more then I am "allowed". I am really excited what is going to happen in the next few weeks.
I have some goals. I don't just want to lose weight:
- I want to beat my Eating Disorder. I know that I can't gain weight and be happy. I need to love my body, love myself and not going to think about food all the time.
- Eat healthy! I still want to follow the Tone It Up Nutrition plan and I want to cook the recipes from TIU and my other healthy cookbooks.
- I want to keep in the range of my SmartPoints. I don't want to eat more and I don't want to use my weekly SmartPoints. Exception: when e.g. I'm going to a restaurant. However, I do not want to eat so much each time until I reach the SmartPoints, but only when I'm hungry. Because...
- I want to listen to my body and only eat if I am hungry
- eat more vegetables
- eat less sweets and less sugar
- workout 5-6 times each week (run 3-4 times each week, 3-4x Tone It Up workouts
- Portion controll: I don't want to eat much and I want to find a balance - protein, carbs and veggies
I hope you are stying with my on this journey. I am ready. I hope I'm going to lose 1-2lbs (0.5 - 0.9 kg) each week, so about 4-8lbs (1.8 - 3.6 kg) every months. And 12-16lbs (5.5kg to 7.3kg) in three month.
My dates at the start of Weight Watchers:
- Height: 1,70 m (5'7'')
- Age: 23 Jahre
- Gender: weiblich
- Weight: 60.3 kg (133 pounds)
- Goal weight: 54.0kg (119 pounds) --> not in 3 month, maybe at the end of 2017
- So I need to lose 6.3kg until I reach my goal weight.
My measurement at the start of Weight Watchers:
- Waist: 66cm
- Measure around the smallest area above your hips.
- Abs: 80
- Take measurement around your core, right at your belly button.
- Hips: 96 cm
- Measure around the largest section of your hips or bum.
- Chest: 82 cm
- Measure around the largest part of your chest
- Upper arm: 25 cm
- Measure the distance around your upper arm 2 inches below your armpit.
- Thighs: 55 cm
- Measure the circumference of your thigh, 6 inches below your inguinal crease.
- Calves: 36 cm
- Measure around the largest section of your lower leg.
- Pant size: 36 o. W26L32
- Shirt size: 34/36