Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Saturday, 18 March 2017

3-Month Weight Watchers: Week 0



I am starting Weight Watchers! I talked with a friend about it and I liked what she said about the programm. It really promotes healthy eating because you can eat as much vegetables and fruits as I like! And it really shows me that I eat to much sugar and sweets because these things have a lot point. I am really excited!

I can eat 30 SmartPoints daily . I also have 35 SmartPoints each week as an extra, if I eat more then I am "allowed". I am really excited what is going to happen in the next few weeks.

I have some goals. I don't just want to lose weight:
  • I want to beat my Eating Disorder. I know that I can't gain weight and be happy. I need to love my body, love myself and not going to think about food all the time.
  • Eat healthy! I still want to follow the Tone It Up Nutrition plan and I want to cook the recipes from TIU and my other healthy cookbooks.
  • I want to keep in the range of my SmartPoints. I don't want to eat more and I don't want to use my weekly SmartPoints. Exception: when e.g. I'm going to a restaurant. However, I do not want to eat so much each time until I reach the SmartPoints, but only when I'm hungry. Because...
  • I want to listen to my body and only eat if I am hungry
  • eat more vegetables
  • eat less sweets and less sugar
  • workout 5-6 times each week (run 3-4 times each week, 3-4x Tone It Up workouts
  • Portion controll: I don't want to eat much and I want to find a balance - protein, carbs and veggies
I am going to write a post every sunday about my week with Weight Watchers, my weight loss, my eating disorder recovery, my nutrition because it's not only important to lose weight but to fuel my body with the right food. I also going to keep you updated with my exercise and marathon training.

I hope you are stying with my on this journey. I am ready. I hope I'm going to lose 1-2lbs (0.5 - 0.9 kg) each week, so about 4-8lbs (1.8 - 3.6 kg) every months. And 12-16lbs (5.5kg to 7.3kg) in three month.



My dates ​​at the start of Weight Watchers:
  • Height: 1,70 m (5'7'')
  • Age: 23 Jahre
  • Gender: weiblich
  • Weight: 60.3 kg (133 pounds)
  • Goal weight: 54.0kg (119 pounds) --> not in 3 month, maybe at the end of 2017
    • So I need to lose 6.3kg until I reach my goal weight.

My measurement ​​at the start of Weight Watchers:
  • Waist: 66cm
    • Measure around the smallest area above your hips.
  • Abs: 80
    • Take measurement around your core, right at your belly button.
  • Hips: 96 cm
    • Measure around the largest section of your hips or bum.
  • Chest: 82 cm
    • Measure around the largest part of your chest
  • Upper arm: 25 cm
    • Measure the distance around your upper arm 2 inches below your armpit.
  • Thighs: 55 cm
    • Measure the circumference of your thigh, 6 inches below your inguinal crease.
  • Calves: 36 cm
    • Measure around the largest section of your lower leg.
  • Pant size: 36 o. W26L32
  • Shirt size: 34/36
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig