Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Sunday, 29 January 2017

Healthy Carrot Cake Cookies


I want to reduce my refinded and overall sugar intake. I also want to cook and bake more and be more healthy. Because I owe this to my body. This is why I baked these carrot cake cookies for a movie night with my sister. I wanted to have a healthy movie night, but with snacks :) It is really easy and sooo delicious!

Ingredients:
  • 270g of oats (not the soft oats)
  • 350g of bananas
  • 350g of riped apples
  • 2 carrots (200g)
  • 150g of raisins
  • 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
  • 2 tablespoons of peanut, almond or hazelnut butter
  • 3 tablespoons of cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoons of nutmeg
  • 1 teaspoon of ground ginger

How to:
  1. Preheat your oven to 200 degree celcius.
  2. Mash the bananas in a huge bowl.
  3. Grate the apple and carrots without peeling them
  4. Put the oats, the raisins, the maple syrup, the nut butter, the cinnamon, the nutmag and the ground ginger into the bowl.
  5. Take a baking tray and put baking paper on top of it. So you don't have to use oil.
  6. Scoop a tablespoon of the cookie mix on the tray and make a flat cookie.
  7. Attention: the raisins burn really easy. So make sure they are in the mix and not outside of it!
  8. Let the cookies bake for about 30 minutes until they turn gold brown. Let them cool in the fridge or outside :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig