I want to reduce my refinded and overall sugar intake. I also want to cook and bake more and be more healthy. Because I owe this to my body. This is why I baked these carrot cake cookies for a movie night with my sister. I wanted to have a healthy movie night, but with snacks :) It is really easy and sooo delicious!
- 270g of oats (not the soft oats)
- 350g of bananas
- 350g of riped apples
- 2 carrots (200g)
- 150g of raisins
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of peanut, almond or hazelnut butter
- 3 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoons of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- Preheat your oven to 200 degree celcius.
- Mash the bananas in a huge bowl.
- Grate the apple and carrots without peeling them
- Put the oats, the raisins, the maple syrup, the nut butter, the cinnamon, the nutmag and the ground ginger into the bowl.
- Take a baking tray and put baking paper on top of it. So you don't have to use oil.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the cookie mix on the tray and make a flat cookie.
- Attention: the raisins burn really easy. So make sure they are in the mix and not outside of it!
- Let the cookies bake for about 30 minutes until they turn gold brown. Let them cool in the fridge or outside :)