Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Healthy vegan Chocolate Porridge


I really love chocolate, but I'm definitely eating to much of it. So I need a healthy alternative because chocolate may taste good but it's full of sugar and makes you sick. It's all about balance: 80% healthy and 20% unhealthy. So, maybe healthy chocolate oats without added sugar as breakfast and two pieces of milk chocolate as a dessert after dinner. I just think that is much more healthy for your body and your brain because you can eat chocolate without any regret or bad feeling. Never ristrict yourself by saying "I'm going to eat healthy 100%!". Just a few people can do this the "hard way" and go "full in". I can not do this. I really love chocolate, the "bad" kind. Milk chocolate, white chocolate... basically every kind of chocolate. It's just so tasty! I'm not a big fan of fatty food, cheese or crisps, vinous and so on. But chocolate and cookies are my favourite kind of sweets!

This is a perfect recipe for the chocolate lovers outthere who want to still eat healthy. Too much sugar and to much chocolate isn't making you happy because it's really damages your body. 

You will need for one portion:
  • 2-3 tablespoons of raw cocao powder
  • 40g of oats
  • 100ml soymilk
  • 200ml water
  • 2 teaspoons of cocoa nibs
  • one fruit of your choice


Take a pot and put on your stove. Put your stove on middle to high heat. Now put milk, water and oats into your pot. Also add the cocoa powder and stir it until the powder has been dissolve. The mixture should be boiling but be careful. You don't want the oats to get burned on the ground of the pot. Just stir it all the time. As soon as the mixture gets thicker you can put your stove on low to middle heat and just let it boil a little bit.

Meanwhile you can slice up the fruit of your choice. I took an apple and sliced it into small pieces. If you are happy wit the texture of your oats: put it into a bowl, put the fruit and top and sprinkle some cocoa nibs on top of it. I love melted cocoa nibs.

I hope you have a chocolatey morning :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig