Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Wednesday, 12 October 2016

A romantic dinner with my boyfriend


I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years. As a present for our anniversaries we are always visiting a slightly expensive restaurant. For the second time we went to the "Solevino". The food tasted great and the surroundings in the restaurant is very nice. It is a somewhat more expensive restaurant, which is why you are served quite differently. The time between the courses is also adjusted, so we always have at least 2 hours in the restaurant and have to talk.

We were sitting outside in the summer garden. Luckily, smoking wasn't allowed outside! We got the menus and ordered an appetizer. It was simply sparkling wine with pomegranate juice, very delicious.



As a starter I had a salad in a raspberry vinaigrette with goat cheese. My boyfriend had a kind of Gazpasho, but it was warm. So rather a warm tomato soup with vegetables. As a main dish I had a vegetarian vegetable bake with goat cheese. My boyfriend had meat with vegetables and potato wedges. It was unbelievably delicious and not too filling. It tasted very fresh.


As a dessert I and my boyfriend had the dessert variation. I ate cream brulee for the first time. It was incredibly delicious and not as sweet as expected. We also had a mango sorbet and a chocolate mousse. I love desserts and could have eaten several servings of the dessert.

I look forward to the next visit.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig