Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Courgettes noodles with avocado pasta


I don't really like noodles that much. I love noodles in ramen or udon noodels. But regular noodles I don't really like. It doesn't keep me full :/ I never eat white noodles, sometimes I eat whole-grain noodles if my boyfriend is making some or if I'm at a italian restaurant and they don't have nice salads or I don't fancy pizza. Often I don't take pizza because I want to have Tiramisu as dessert. And I couldn't eat pizza and tiramisu. It would be too much for my belly.

So I often make myself some courgettes / zucchini noodles, because they taste nice, I have my portion of vegetables for that day and it keeps me full for so long.

You will need for 1-2 portions:
  • 2 large courgettes spiralized
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 ripe avocados
  • 1 cup basil leaves
  • 3 cloves garlic
  • some nuts (about 4-5)
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
  • some salt (how much you want :D)
  • ¼ cup olive oil
  • some pepper (how much you want :D)
  • a food processor

Spiralize the courgettes with a spiralizer (like this one). Put them in a pan with some olive oil and just cook it for 5-10 minutes. For the pesto just put all the other ingriedients into a food processor and mix it until it's smooth, but don't smooth it to hard. It shouldn't look like a smoothie. You only need to mix the noodles in you avocado pesto and you're done. It's so easy and it's sooo healthy and tasty :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig