Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Thursday, 28 July 2016

Yves Saint Laurent "Black Opium" - Eau de Parfum


I wanted a new nice parfume for a long time now. I have a really summery and fresh one already - "Daisy Dream" by Marc Jacobs. It's a really light and fresh scent. Unfortunately the scents is gone very quickly whish is really sad because it's a really expensive parfume. The flacon is beautiful but it doesn't justify the price if the scent is gone within' an hour.


So I took a trip to the perfumery of the shopping center and tried a lot of different parfums. I liked two ones: Sì - Eau de Parfum by Giorgio Armani. It's a really sweet scent and it's hard to decribe scents. Just go into a perfumery and smell this. Here are some informations on "Sì":

  • Top notes: Cassis, Bergamot, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Freesia, Rose de Mai, Neroli, Jasmine
  • Base notes: Patchouli, Woody scents, Amber, Vanilla, Ambroxan
I knew this parfume because my sisters owns it. I would have bought it but then I found Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent. I especially liked the Eau de Parfum because the scent was a little bit more intense which is normal. Eau de Toilette is more gentle than Eau de Parfum. There are three different versions of the Black Opium parfume: "Eau de Toilette", "Eau de Parfume" and "Nuit Blanche Eau de Parfum". The difference between "Eau de Toilette" and "Eau de Parfume"is the intencity of the scent. I would recommend you to smell it yourself and see which you prefer. It's a fresh but also Oriental scent with coffee aroma, pear, orange blossom, josamin, patchouli and vanille. It's a really sweet scent so if you don't like sweet scent you're not going to like this parfume. I bought "Black Opium - Eau de Parfume" because I loved the more intense scent.

  • Top notes: Pink pepper, pear, orange blossom
  • Heart notes: Coffee, jasmine
  • Base notes: Ceda, patchouli, vanilla
"Nuit Blanche Eau de Parfum" is a little but more floral than the other two versions of Black Opium. I liked the other ones more because I loved the really sweet and intense scent of them. Just try all of them :) I don't mean you should buy all of them - just try and smell them in a store :D


Products I mentioned:

Daisy Dream - Eau de Toilette by Marc Jacobs [£34.99 - £66.00] / [49,99€ - 89,00€]

 Sì - Eau de Parfum by Giorgio Armani [£46.00 - £89.00] / [59,95€ - 120,00€]

Black Opium - Eau de Toilette by Yves Saint Laurent [£40.00 - £76.50] / [69,95€ - 99,00€]

Black Opium - Nuit Blanche Eau de Parfum by YSL [£45.00 - £84.00] / [59,95€ - 117,00€]

Black Opium - Eau de Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent [£47.00 - £84.00] / [59,95€ - 117,00€]
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig