Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Friday, 22 July 2016

What I Eat In A Day #02



My breakfast was one of the best breakfast I ever had! I made pancakes for me and my boyfriend. I used buckwheat flour and protein flour made out of "almond flour, coconut flour, pea protein, wheat protein, whey protein, psyllium husks, brown flax seed, chickpea flour and wheat fibers". I used about 110g of flour, added two eggs and about 100-150ml of milk (didn't measured it). I made little pancakes, but the dough wasn't that fluid so I was able to made this fluffly big pancakes.

After I made the pancake dough I chopped three apples into small pieces, added two tablespoons of honey and as much cinnamon as I wanted and mixed it all together. You have to cook this until the apples are soft. Just cook it on middle heat for about 10-20 minutes.

I also had two pieces of milka chocolate and two dates with crunchy peanut butter. It is so good to have little treats. Don't restrict you on sweets. You are much likely to binch eat on this later that day. Just eat amazing meals and have some treats (but controlled, sugar isn't good for your body)



My lunch was a big one because I did a 15.25k run today. I aimed for a 16k run but I forget to took something to drink with me so I was so exhausted after about 11k. So i was slow at the last 4.25km which messed up with my time, but it's ok. For the first time since my injury I felt great during running. My legs wasn't heavy. It was so hummid but it was ok :)

I made a veggie burger. I can use every vegetarian patty you like. I made this burger with some lettuce, tomates and pickles. I also made a avocado cream out of 1/2 avocado, some low-fat yoghurt, salt, pepper and some lime. It's a healthy alternative to ketchup which is full of sugar. I had to use sesam buns becaue we don't have any whole-grain buns. So 90% healthy, 10% unhealthy.

As a side I made some sweet potatoe fries. I chopped half of a large sweet potatoe into small pieces and mixed this with some oil, salt and pepper. I put them into the oven for about 20 minutes on 180 degree. My oven isn't that good so you have to try what's right for your oven.

As a dessert I had some self-made tangerines quark. Just some yoghurt, low-fat quark and some tangerines. No added sugar. So yummy!


I had a little dinner because my breakfast and my lunch were so big. I had the rest of my chocolate berry recipes (you can find this recipe on my blog - click here!) and added some blueberries, raspberries and some almond butter. I also had a rye crispbread with vegetarian salami.

I had a really healthy day. I had three meals and had a little bit of chocolate. So happy. I'm thinking about calories and so on but the 15k run help (1150 calories burned!). I just want to eat what I want, healthy, when I'm hungry. No restriction, no hate.

Hope you liked it - what did you ate today?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig