Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Sunday, 24 July 2016

New sunglasses by ASOS


I never had really nice sunglasses every in my whole life because I just never found any I liked. Sometimes they were to big or sometimes to small. I'm really picky with glasses. I only bought this fake ray-ban sunglasses by H&M because it's the only kind of glasses that suits me - I guessed. So it's kinda strange that I bought this sunglasses. They are so fancy and different, and really brave. But I really liked the colour of the glasses and the "cat eye" frames. I wear my cat-winged eyeliner everyday. It's just a part of me and I really love the way I look with winged eyeliner.

I can't wait to wear them this summer! Unfortunatly they are sold out now but I linked similar ones if you like the sunglasses.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig