Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Monday, 25 July 2016

My reading bucket list


I love to read. It's one of my favourite hobbys. It helps me to relax, it's helps me to be creative and makes me so happy. I have a Kindle Paperwhite (and I love it), but I also buy "used" books from flea markets or local book shops. I just love the way books looks. I'm going to write some reviews after I finshed book. Not on every book. I don't need to review a Jane Austen book for example. Here is the list of the next eight books I'm going to read. Maybe you find some storys you want to read as well :)

(my sisters and I found this in a shop and we thought it was so funny. So my sisters got me this book for christmas ;D)
 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig