Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Saturday, 2 July 2016

KIKO Cosmetics Haul


KIKO Cosmetics had an amazing offer on their website. Order 3 products and get the next 3 products for free. I had to make an order! So I spent some money on 6 products (I also bought a brush but I cleaned it so I couldn't take a picture). It was a total bargain! Also have your eyes on offers. You can save a lot of money :)


I really needed a new eyebrow palette and I really liked this one. It has many different colours and also a wax that fix your eyebrows after you put the colour on it. I really like it. I don't really like the stencils because I think they're useless. It's not really fits every kind of eyebrow and the colours aren't pigmented enough to make your eyebrows bigger. The colours are really good for filling your eyebrows, but if you need to fill big parts I would choose eyebrow pencils. It's called the "Hi - Brow Expert Eyebrow Kit".



The lipsticks by KIKO have a really good formulation. They don't dry out your lips and the colours is really long lasting. It doesn't survives eating at a restaurant but if you take it with you it should be allright. I bought the Lipstick "Creamy Lipstick - Rouge A Levres" in the colour "105 Gossamer Emotion" and I really love it. Its a matt berry tone and perfect for nice evenings with friends.


I had to buy this mascara. It is rosegold! I had no choice! The brush is really nice but you have to be careful while applying it. Sometimes I get some mascara on my eyelid. But if you're careful it's really amazing for your upper lashes and bottum lashes. The tip of the mascara is really good for your fine lashes in the inner corner of the eye. I really love this mascara. It's the "Endless Sky Volume Effect Mascara". It's limited though.


I also needed some new powder foundation and a new powder. So I bought the Weightless Perfection Wet And Dry Powder Foundation in "Coral Rose 15" and Radiant Fusion Baked Powder in "01 Ivory". I really liked that they had very light shades because I have really pale skin even in summer. They really good pigmented.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig