Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Saturday, 23 July 2016

Just some more blu-rays


I really love movies and TV shows. I don't really collect a lot of stuff but I collect blu-rays / dvds, cds and books. I just love it! I want to own all of my favourite movies, tv shows, records and books. I want to have really big shelves full of books, dvds and cds. I just think it looks amazing and it's so easy to watch a movie if you have it at home.

I haven't bought movies or records in a long time but I look at my Amazon wish list very often to check the prices. And a few days ago the prices of some of the movies and tv shows declined a lot! So I had to make a little shop at Amazon.


I bought the third season of Sherlock - one of my favourite TV shows of all time and I can't wait for the new season next years (it's been three years...). I also bought the second season of Broadchurch. I watched the first season and loved it! It's about a crime case in a little town in Dorset, United Kingdom. Until almost the end you don't know who is the murder. I'm not going to tell you more - just watched it. It's amazing!

I also bought "Catch me if you can". It's an amazing movie with Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks about Frank Abagnale, who, before his 19th birthday, successfully performed cons worth millions of dollars by posing as a Pan American World Airways pilot, a Georgia doctor, and a Louisiana parish prosecutor. It's funny and really entertaining.

Last but not least, I finally bought the Harry Potter box set. I don't love the movies that much because I love the books to death and the movies are so different. The first three movies and the last two are really good. The other ones aren't that good because they were too different. So much was missing. The fifth and sixth book is super long so It was hard to make it into a movie. Nevertheless I really wanted to own them because I love Harry Potter and it's a part of my childhood.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig