Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Sunday, 31 July 2016

Drugstore Haul


 Because I had a little bit more money to spent this month (getting paid twice this month: my regular work from july and my work at my internship in august), so I did a rather big shop at a drugstore :)

I bought some makeup because I really needed some stuff. I don't always use my luxurious foundations like NARS or Bobbi Brown. I just use them on special occasions. And I don't really need heavy foundation every day. I'm really pleased with my skin. I have some spots on my T-Zone and that's eat. Maybe some pimples sometimes. So I bought the "nearly nude make up" from p2 in the shade "01 nearly ivory" and the "mattifying perfection concealer" in "perfect nude 015" also from p2. p2 is a german brand and it's cruelty free 'cause it doesn't test on animals. I also bought the "luxurious eyeliner pen" in "pure black 010" from p2. It's my go-to eyeliner pen. If I don't want to use eyeliner gels or liquid eyeliner I use this pen. It's a got alternative for my everyday eyeliner routine ;) The last makeup bit I bought was the "Lash Sensational Mascara" in "Intense Black" from Maybellin. It's better than the benefit "They're real mascara". It's a really really good mascara and only half the price than the benefit one.

 

I also bought some new deodorant and I also buy deodorant without aluminium. I love the "Deo Spray Deodorant Go Fresh Peach" because it smells like a peach ♥ I never tried the "Niveao Deo Roll On Deodorant Fresh Flower" but because I'm a little bit paranoid and I don't want to smell I often use two deodorants at once. A little tip: always use shaving gel when shaving. It's way better for your skin and it can prevent injuries :) I always buy the Balea ones, a german brand as well and it's also cruelty free :) I bought it in the scent "Pink Grapefruit", but they also sell it in "Coconut Kiss" and "Caribbean Dreams".

Now we are at the hair stuff and some more expensive products. I bought two hair oils. "3 Miracle Oil Reconstructor" from Aussie for 8,95€. It smells really nice and I'm excited if it's good or not, but I'm looking forward to using it and telling you about it. I also bought the "Anti Breakage Keratin Oil Weightless Oil" from OGX and it's 7,95€. It's meant to be more nourishing and for damaged hair and against breaking hair. It doesn't has a pump. It's spraying the oil on your hair which is really nice for spreading the product on your hair evenly.


I bought some hair styling product. I bought the "Heat prodection styling spray 3-day volume" from Elnett and the "two-phase style & heat protection spray" from wellaflex. It's really important to protect you hair before you using heat on it. So I bought some new products to protect my hair and I really love these two products because it also gives volume to my hair.

Last but not least I bought the "Styling Spray blow-drier 2-day volume" from wellaflex. It's really good for volume and you spray it on your hair before you're blow drying. I also bought the "hair spray fullness & style ultra strong support" from wellaflex. It's a really good hair spray and it not to heavy which is really good because I have fine hair. And I bought the "styling salt spray beach matte surfer look" from got2b. I love sea salt spray! It just gives my hair such a good texture and beachy waves. I really love it :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig