Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Saturday, 2 July 2016

Beauty from Estee Lauder


Believe it our not - I just ordered one lipstick and one foundation (which was too dark so I'm going to go to a shop to look at the different shades) and all the other stuff was for free! I really love Estee Lauder. They always give you some goodies to try. They're treating their costumers the way you should treat them when the make up is this expensive. It's worth its money. Really good quality. Not only the make up but also their skin care products are really good.




I wanted another Estee Lauder Lipstick for a long time, but I never fell in love with a color. Their lipstick are quite expensive so I really wanted to love the color I buy next. I am quite picky with lipstick colors and I am not brave. So you will never see me buying a lilac, pink or bright orange lipstick. I just think it doesn't suit me. I'm more of a neutral girl. But when I saw the colour "Decisive Poppy" from the Pure Color Envy Matte Lipsticks I knew I had to buy it. The colour is gorgeous! It's a nice raspberry red. I would say a mix out of a really dark pink and red, like a wine red. It's matt but with a some lip balm you have a nice feeling wearing it! I can't wait to wear it <3



The three first goodies were the "Sumptuous Extreme - Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara" in the Colour "01 Extreme Black", "Sumptuos Infinite - Daring Length + Volume Mascara" in "01 Black" and the "Little Black Primer - Tint. Amplify. Set". I love little mascaras like that. It helps me to try mascara and often I buy them in a bigger version afterwards if I like them. I'm excited to try the primer because I never tried a mascara primer before. I am going to tell you how I like these products after a tried them a few times.



Last but not least they gave me a little white bag (seen on the first picture) with 4 goodies in. It's anti-aging and I'm turning 23 in september, so I don't think I need this, but It can't be bad for my skin. It's the "Advanced Night Repair Serum" which is quite expensive, the "Revitalizing Supreme - Global Anti-Aging-Creme", the "Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging SPF 10 - CC Cream" and the "Genuine Glow Priming Moisture Balm" which is a new product range from Estee Lauder. I am so happy that I am able to try all these products in the next few weeks and maybe I am going to try different skin care products by Estee Lauder if I like these. I'm not going to buy the anti-aging products but they surely have some for my age ;)

In the end - Estee Lauder gave me free stuff worth more then 88€ / 74‎£. I think it will be worth it because I really love these products and I think I will be repurchase one or two of these. I really need a new mascara. Gonna do a second blog post after I tried all these products.

You can find the products on different shops online or on the official Estee Lauder site:
Estee Lauder (German)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig