This is one of my favourite meals to have for lunch! It's healthy and it got everything: vegetables, carbs, healthy fats and protein. Natural ingriedients, no added sugar. It's amazing ♥
You will need:
- a half of a avocado
- one egg
- one slice of whole-grain bread
- salt and pepper
- some lemon juice
The next step is making the poached egg. I'm not gonna lie it isn't the easiest thing to do. It was my first try and I lost a little bit egg white on the way (my water wasn't hot enough). There are some main things that are important:
- The water shouldn't be boiling - not to hot, not to cold. You can make the water boil and let it cool up until the bubbles are gone.
- Stir the water fast until there is a little "swirl".
- Don't put too much water into the bowl, a little but more than the half should be enough.
- Put the egg in a tea cup first, it's much easier. Then put it into the swirl.
- Let it cook for about four minutes
Just put the egg gently on your bread and enjoy your lunch :)