Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Saturday, 23 July 2016

A little bit more summer shopping


I bought a lot clothes online the last week. I just wasn't happy with my wardrobe. I missed summer clothing and of course I found some nice stuff I wasn't planing on buying. If you like any if this, I linked all of this below.

Did you bought som nice stuff for the summer?

ASOS TALL Short Sleeve Stripe Top (£16.00 / 22,99€)

New Look Sateen Bomber (£29.99 / 38,99€)

ASOS 15 Denier 3 Pack Tights (£9.00 / 12,99€)


I always buy jeans in lenght 34 and width 25/26. Every jeans is different. And I like my jeans long and not to short as the model is wearing the blue jeans on the picture.


Anna Field - Ankle Boot - black (discounted to 31,95€)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig