Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Monday, 21 March 2016

Hamburg & Beans On Ice


An spontaneous trip to Hamburg, Germany. 2 weeks ago we booked the train tickets, the hotel and bought the tickets for Beans on Ice. We wished for a really nice tripe, but it was better than we could ever dreamt it could be. Everything went well! Our train arrived on time, our hotel room and the breakfast were amazing, we had great seats at Beans on Ice at the Volksbank Arena in Hamburg. It did not rain - it only was cold and windy, but thats the north in Germany. We met so many people and it was an unforgettable evening. The following day, we walked around the beautiful Hamburg. These two days were just two magical days with a lot of happiness:)

 

But the best thing happened the day before. The Rocket Beans - an online TV channel about movies, gaming, media etc. - invited to the big ice revue. 8 dancing couples did funny, "elegant" performances in funny costumes. With a lot of effort (and a few drops) the 3 hour ice show and the 2 hour disco were the best 5 hours I had in a long time. Here are some pictures of the amazing people I was able to meet. Not only for a photo, no, they had time to talk to us and were the nicest people ever. I could thank them for 12 years of entertainmen. Yes I watch them since 12 years, since I were 10.


It was one of the best days of my life. I only thought, "If 500 people I am not going to annoy them by asking them for a photo". But they were so nice. In particular, I was pleased to finally met Nils & Etienne. After I already met Budi and Simon two times, on Saturday my little dream finally came true once I met Nils and Etienne.

Thank you for this brilliant night.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig