Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Sunday, 14 February 2016

The life of an university student


Unfortunately, I'm very busy and don't have time to write blog posts because I write two exams and am learning all the time. However, I wanted to recommend you a few products that I love and help me a lot during the time of learning and stress.

My life is rescued by my beloved coffee and of course - some sweet, for example: Oreo cookies.

The calendar by paperchase helps me learn and I have always planned my whole week and soon I'll be a Bullet Journal start and tell you about it!

Makeup brands which let me look kinda good despite the stress are STILA Cosmetics and NARS. Here the Rouge "Orgasm" by Nars, the Illuminator by NARS can be worn under foundation and the eye shadow palette by NARS.

I wish you a wonderful week. See you on the other side - after the exams on Friday :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig