Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Monday, 8 February 2016

Guacamole on toast


One of my favourite little meals! Sometimes I'm not that hungry, but still want to eat something because it's not good to skip a meal. For the "little hunger" I like to eat a toast or a whole-grain bread with avoado or guacamole. I will tell you how to make a nice guacamole which is healthy and delicious:

You need:
  • 1 whole-grain bread or toast
  • 1 whole avocado
  • 1 lemon
  • 20-60g joghurt with 1,5% fat or fat-free joghurt
  • salt and pepper
On the first photo you see all the ingridients together in one bowl: the avocado, the joghurt, pepper, salt and some lemon.



You have to cut the avocado into to halves. I've got a little tip. There is an easy way to remove the core from the avocado. Take a sharp knife and "hit it" into the core. You can now remove it with a lateral movement very quickly and easily.

Take a spoon and remove the inside of the avocado and put it in a bowl. Now you have to mush the avocado. You can use a fork, or if you can use a mixer if you like it very creamy. I always use the fork, because I love it when they're some bigger pieces left in the guacamole.

Anyway, you can still decide how much yogurt, salt, pepper and lemon you like. My tip: starts with a teaspoon of yogurt, a pinch of salt and pepper, and a dash of lemon. You can then mix, taste and seasoning if necessary again or add some more yogurt. Just what you prefer! I like the pure taste of the avocado. But I also like the creamy, citrus taste, if I add yogurt and lemon.



My guacamole will look something like this. I put some guacamole on my bread and then I can finally eat it. In Germany we have very delicious rolls. I know that there is not so much choice in bread everywhere. Anyway, I choose a pumpkin seed bun. Very healthy and incredibly tasty. (I had to change the room, so I had to make the last photo on a different background.)


I hope you liked the recipe. If you did, I would very happy if try it and tell me your opinion in the comments.

xx Anni
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig