Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Tuesday, 2 February 2016

London: Jamie's Italian


On our second day in London I and my boyfriend treated ourselves with a nice evening in Jamie's Italian. We wanted to visited a Jamie Oliver restaurant and we liked the meals in this one the most. We went in the evening after a long day of walking, shopping and exploring London. We visited the restaurant in Covent Garden because we planed our trip to Covent Garden at this day.

The restaurant was full, a little but loud and really chilled. I don't like fancy restaurants that much because I always think I'm underdressed and I don't feel really good. I wanted to have a chilled and nice evening with my boyfriend with yummy food :)
The waiters were really nice but is was so loud that we had to talk even louder and repeat our order a few times. This was the only point that wasn't perfect on that evening. The food indeed was perfect.

I ordered the vegetarian Pumpkin Ravioli. They were filled with roasted squash, ricotta & English mustard in a pumpkin sauce with rosemary & crushed amaretti breadcrumbs. I love amaritti, so yeah. It was really nice. My boyfriend ordered a classic one: Tagliatelle Bolognese. It was cooked with Chianti wine & served with herby breadcrumbs & Parmesan. He loved it as well :) We had a nice chat and really enjoyes ourselves.




For dessert we had different choices as well. He took the tiramisu because he love tiramisu so much. I - as a chocoholic - took the molten chocolate praline pudding with salted caramel ice cream. It was so nice! All I tasted was chocolate! I never ever ate a molten chocolate cake as good as this one before. The ice cream was also really nice. Of course it was really sweet, but I really love sweet stuff so I didn't mind ;) I also tried the tiramisu of my boyfriend and I should have ordered both! It was as good as the chocolate cake. My stomach would be exploded after eating both xD

We really had a nice evening and I really miss this chocolate cake. Go visit this place if you every find one while exploring the UK :)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig