Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Thursday, 8 October 2015

Stila "Eyes Are The Window" Shadow Palette in "Spirit"


I am sure that I never seen such a beautiful eyeshadow palette in my life. The packaging is rose gold and the colors are just incredibly beautiful. The colors from top left to bottom right: "Kitten" (shimmer), Puppy (matt), Pigalle (shimmer), Oasis (shimmer), Jezebel (shimmer), Barefoot (shimmer), Wheat (shimmer), Golightly (shimmer), Espresso (matt with a little bit of shimmer), Chinois (matt), Slate (shimmer), Pewter (shimmer).


The colors are all very natural and almost all of the color are shimmery. There are a some very bright in the palette, which can be used for the base or for an easy day look. Then there are a few more darker intense colours, which can be used to quickly turn the day look to an evening look. It's also got a white colour to set highlights at the brow or the inner corner of the eye. It has everything! I use this palette so often and I 'm already sad when I think of the moment I have used up my favorite colors. It's no longer available in Germany, but it's still available at Sephora and Feel Unique.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig