Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Thursday, 8 October 2015

MAC Eyeshadow Palette "Warm Neutral"


Colours:  Hey, Warm Breeze, Gingersnap, Dark Brew, Dance in the Dark, Brule Vanilla Extract, Honey Lust, Amber Lights, Saddle, Lemon Tart, Butterfudge, Creative Copper, Unwind und Divine Decadence.

I am really into warm, neutral colours when it comes to eyeshadow. I often use nude, pink, grey, golden, light brown colours and even smokey eyes are very brave for me. This palette just got everything I love. 5 more pinky or lilac colours, 4 golden colours, 3 brown colours and some in between. I also really love shimmer eyeshadows and this palette have 9 shimmery colours and 6 matt colours.

 

 It's MAC, so it's quite expensive. But 150€ für 15 colours is a good deal. The pigmentation could be a little but stronger, but it's really buildable and I literally love all the colours. It's not as good as Bobbi Brown, but Bobbi Brown is even more expensive. In my opinion, the MAC Palette is a good deal If you want to start your make up collection :)

If you prefere more cold colours - the palette is also available with more cold eyeshadows.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig