Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Thursday, 8 October 2015

Kérastase & Dove for damaged hair


I survived  quite a long "hair story". My natural hair color is a dark blond. But I also had dark brown hair, blonde hair, red hair and chocolate brown hair. Since almost 2 years I grow out my natural hair color and light it op with with natural blond highlights.

Unfortunately I got very damaged hair due to many hair dyes and bleaching. If you share these past and destiny with me, then I do have a solution. The products from Kérastase "Bain Force Architecte" (price range of 27€ for the shampoo to 37€ for the conditioner) and the "Dove Weightless Oil" (under 10€). It cured my hair so well, this is why my hair look sooooo healthy. You can not heal damaged hair. What's damaged will be damaged. That's what my hairdresser told me. But these products gives strength to your hair and prevent it from more breaks. In addition, the products allow the hair to look nice, so you can grow out the damaged hair and cut off only a few centimetres every 2-3 month.

This really is a rescue for people who want to save their long hair or want to grow their hait to a certain length.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig