Beauty. Fashion. Nutrition. Recipes. Fitness. Lifestyle. Travel. Literature.

Thursday, 8 October 2015

Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs

 
It really is the packaging of something that catches intention. I really love flowers, light blue. As I saw the advertisment in the television all I wanted was to smell this perfume. I kinda wished that it  smells bad, because it costs over 100€ and It a lot money to spent for 100ml of perfume.

"Unfortunately" it smelled amazing and I had to buy it. I waited for a few months, because I needed to finish my other perfume - "Sí" from "Giorgio Armani", also expensive but amazing.
I went to city and saw that Daisy Dream was on sale and costs 15€ less than the original price, so I bought it.

It's really hard to describe a smell but let me try. It's a very fresh, flowery scent and in contains Blackberry, grapefruit, pear, jasmine, lychee, Wisteria, light woods, musk, coconut water. It's also every light scent and bad thing about it that the scent fades away really quick. I have to use a lot and that's really annoying. The scent is amazing but I think I'm not going to buy it again. I prefer the body cream or body wash.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig